Availability: Xbox: 12/04 PC: 2/08 Available now!
Platform: XBox, PC
Five years after the events from the award winning Knights of the Old Republic, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic’s only hope is a Jedi Knight struggling to reconnect with the Force and faced with the galaxy's most dire decision: To follow the light or succumb to the dark side…
- Featuring an all-new and perilous storyline set approximately 4,000 years before Star Wars Episode I.
- All-new Force powers, weapons, locations, characters and classes add to the experience.
- This time, choose from three different classes of Jedi to start the game with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force based on your characters actions. The choices you make not only affect yourself, but also your party!
- Cameo appearances from memorable characters of the first game!
- Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the development house founded by members of the Fallout, Baldur's Gate, and Planescape: Torment teams!
What is TSL about?
This bit about the game’s story comes straight from the official
site for the game:
"Engage in this saga set in the Golden Age of the Republic
- over 4,000 years before the first Star Wars film, when both Jedi and
Sith number in the thousands. With the Galaxy reeling from a recent
conflict with the Mandalorianss, the ongoing battle between the Jedi
and the Sith rages on. Your actions determine the outcome of this colossal
galactic war - and your destiny as a Jedi."
During the game, you will step by step uncover both your future destiny
and your mysterious past. Through your actions, you will also play a key
role in shaping the Star Wars universe for generations to come.
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment